Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Cult - AB Club - Brussels, Belgium - March 7 2008

Rawk 'n Roll On A Friday Night...


Here's The "REAL" Setlist ... Eat Your Heart Out Marcus .. *LOL*What A Surprise To See Joey Tempesta (ex Testament And White Zombie) Banging Away On The Drums.
More Metal On The Bass By The Way By Chris Wyse Whose Mug Even Appears In Metallica's "Some Kind Of Monster".
My HoneyBee Had A Good Catch ... Ian's Tambourine, Chris' Bass Pick And A Setlist To Go.

So.. The Million Dollar Question .. Was It Any Good ?? Dunno... First Time I Saw Them Live.. I Wasn't Dissapointed, But I Feel They Could Have Given A Better Show. Or Should I Say "Ian" Could Have Given A Better Show.. As He Was The Weak Link To Me..

But Hey ... It Was A Great Way To Start The Weekend...

1 comment:

liveshowzshop said...

Excellent pics. Especially the lady in it ;) !