Friday, June 27, 2008

Wooohoooooo

Next Weekend (On Saturday), I Have To Work.. :-( *BUMMER*

But I have arranged that me and my HoneyBee still get something out of it...
They (My Work) have booked us 2 nights @ a lovely place..
I hope my HoneyBee will enjoy it, as I have to get out of bed @ 7.00 AM on saturdaymorning..

Positive side for us.. Breakfast is delivered whenever we want on our room..
Positive side for her.. After we had breakfast around 7, my HoneyBee can go back to bed for a few hours..
But when we hit Saturdaynight, we can finally enjoy ourselves, and sleep until we want on Sundaymorning... !!!

Earlier this evening my Bee went to see the "Sex And The City" movie with a friend of hers and she confessed to me she cried (nearly) the whole movie..

One one hand I was feeling bad as I wasn't there for her to dry her tears.. But I knew her tears were there because of emotions.. Not because of pain..

Seriously.. I Was kinda "flabbergasted" to hear it.. Oh Boy.. The Guilt.. (I have)

Oh Dee.. I Love Ya So Much...

Marry Me Someday..??

Love Ya (EveryDay More & More)
Miss Ya (Everyday You're Not With Me)

Finally .. A Pic In Which Appear...

Njoy It... I Think It Show True Love...
Doesn't It..???

No comments: