Saturday, October 4, 2008

Need Your Help !!!

This time I need all your help...


What do you say, give or do for the woman that turns out to be the love of your life ?? Even I don't know.. Serious..


A tribute ..?? But that's for dead people right ?? I really don't know.. This wonderful being bumped into my life a little more than 18 months ago. My life was not good.. Really.. I probably would have been (mentally) dead by now.. I had just starting to realize that what I had done to my life for the last 35 years wasn't really good.. I had lots of demons.. Serious demons... Some I could and had handled alone, but there were still some major demons to be conquered.. And just as I wasn't expecting anything she walked into my life.. Still I have issues that needs to be resolved.. But with her at my side it's much easier than I ever could have dreamed of..


So again .. What do you do, say or give to a woman like that..?? I dunno.. I even lost all words..


Hey Dee ???


I Love You With All Of My Heart... Thanks for being there for me.. I need you like I need air..


I long for you like the roses need the rain.. Woman.. You make my life complete.


IMG_0071.JPG

No comments: